Last updated: December 11,2019
INVISUS, LLC and its affiliates (collectively, "INVISUS", “Company", “we", “us", or “our”) respect and protect the privacy of our customers and others who use our websites (“Sites”), products and services (collectively, our “Services”). This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you, how we use the information we collect, with whom we share it, how we protect it, and the choices available to you regarding our collection and use of such information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us through our Sites or Services, we may collect personal information and other information from you, including:
- Information you give us. We collect personal information from you when you complete our online forms or contact us with inquiries or create an account to access and use the Services. This information may include, without limitation:
Information we get from your use of our Sites of Services. As is true of most websites, when you interact with us through the Sites of Services, we automatically gather and store certain personally non-identifiable information. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g. pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the Sites.
- contact information, such as name, mailing address, email, phone number and company information;
- login information, such as username, password, and security questions and answers;
- financial information, such as payment card or bank account number, expiration date, authentication code, and billing address. You may choose not to provide certain personal information that we request, except that it may prevent you from taking advantage of many of our features.
Information we receive or collect from other sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties for whom we are a marketing partner or service provider. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect and use information only as necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice.
If you provide personal information for a certain reason, we may use such personal information in connection with the reason for which it was provided. We may also use personal information to administer your account, to respond to customer service requests, to better understand our users, to improve the Sites and Services, as required by law, to comply with our legal or contractual obligations to share information with law enforcement, and to market our Services to you.
We may also use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about products, services, and events we believe may be of interest to you, for promotional purposes, and for other purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
We do not sell your personal information. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your personal information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Related Parties. We may share your personal information with our affiliates for purposes consistent with this Privacy Notice. We may share your information with others within your organization, including any affiliates or any other individuals designated as users on your account.
- Service Providers, Agents, Consultants and Third Parties. Occasionally, we enter into contracts with carefully selected third parties to support our business, provide the Services, complete transactions or perform services on our behalf or for your benefit. Our contracts with such third parties prohibit them from using any of your personal information for any purpose beyond the purpose for which it was shared.
- Partners and Resellers. We may share your personal information with our partners and resellers so that they can assist you in using our Services and sell or resell our Services to you.
- Marketing. With your consent, to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, to provide you with information about products that may be of interest to you, and for other purposes as specifically set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- Legal Requirements. As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. This disclosure may include transferring information to the U.S. and outside the European Economic Area.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our business, we might buy or sell businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, personal information may be part of the transferred assets or otherwise shared.
- Consent. In additional ways upon your consent.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have adopted generally accepted industry standards in connection with our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on the Sites. Notwithstanding our efforts, we cannot guarantee absolute or unqualified protection of this information given the open nature and resulting instability of the internet. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by logging into your account of contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. Please be aware that even after we have processed your request for such a change, we may retain certain residual information in the backup and/or archival copies of our database.
In the event you close any account in connection with the Services, your account will be deactivated and your name and other personal information will no longer be accessible to you. We may retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or to provide you services, improve our Services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Our Sites and our Services are not directed to, nor do we knowingly solicit of collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child without parent or guardian consent, we will promptly delete that information.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of “personal information” (as defined by California law) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the contact information below.
INVISUS is headquartered in the United States of America. Personal information may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the United States or to our affiliates, service providers, agents, consultants and related third parties, partners and resellers, or service providers elsewhere in the world. By providing us with personal information, you consent to this transfer.
We will protect the privacy and security of personal information according to this Privacy Notice, regardless of where it is processed or stored, however you explicitly acknowledge and consent to the fact that personal information stored and processed in the United States will be subject to the laws of the United States, including the ability of governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of the United States to obtain disclosure of your personal information.
Certain pages of the Sites and Services may, from time to time, contain external links. You should verify and validate any and all privacy practices of other websites. We encourage you not to provide personal information, without first assuring yourself of the privacy policies of such other websites.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY USE AND/OR MISUSE OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU AT SUCH OTHER WEBSITES.
If you have any questions of inquiries concerning your privacy, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
1276 S 820 E, Suite 140
American Fork, UT 84003
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Your access to and use of the Sites and Services is strictly conditioned upon your agreement with and consent to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice, as it may be amended and/or updated from time to time at our sole discretion. In the event of any material modification by us to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective.
Your continued use of the Sites and Services will indicate acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the modified Privacy Notice terms. If you object to any such changes, you may not continue access or use the Site or Services. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.